Can't get enough of hexies and English paper piecing? There are almost 3250 hexagons in this project, and many of them are fussy cut to make what would already be an extraordinary quilt quite sensational. Use Michelle Bardwell's quilt pattern to piece yourself an heirloom Eye Spy quilt.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams and close-up photos walk you through each stage of this project, from cutting fabrics, preparing the hexagons, joining them together through to quilting and binding
- English paper piecing makes this a very portable, hand-stitching project
- Michelle shares her expert tips for collecting, choosing and fussy cutting fabrics - including how to use motifs that cross over two adjoining hexies - to make an Eye Spy quilt
- It's easy to change the size of the quilt: just use more or fewer hexies
- Suitable for crafters with intermediate skills and some prior experience of English paper piecing