Using a variety of different embroidery stitches including French knots and seed stitch to fill in a charming bird design like decorative china patterns, create your own version of Bobbie Watts’ embroidery pattern.
- Materials list includes colour names and codes for DMC stranded embroidery cottons used, or you can select your own thread colours to suit your favourite colours or home decor
- Instructions include stitchery guide and pattern sheet for you to trace your design
- Embroidery stitches used are chain stitch, couching, French knot, long and short stitch, seed stitch, stem stitch, straight stitch and whipped chain stitch
- Separating the bird into segments for your filler stitches, this is an easy project to pick up at any point
- Detailed step-by-step instructions take you through fabric cutting and preparation to embroidery and finishing your work
- Bobbie’s tips on using an embroidery hoop and checking your embroidery needle
- Ideal project for advanced crafters with embroidery experience