Make a bed-size quilt with dramatic visual impact using this quilt pattern by Toni Brazendale. She has combined nine-patch and star blocks in solid and mottled black, blue and white fabrics to make a strong statement. Manipulating the combination of colours creates a design that appears complex but is deceptively straightforward to make.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from making templates, cutting the fabrics, strip-piecing nine-patch blocks, joining the units into blocks and assembling them through to quilting and binding
- Individual coloured diagrams are provided for every unit needed along with information on how many of each to make
- Templates for the angled shapes are provided on the pattern sheet full-size and ready to trace
- A quilt suitable for adults and teenagers; made with solids and mottled fabrics, it's a great quilt to make as a gift for a man
- Only three fabrics are used - so it's easy to choose other colour combinations to suit your décor
- Suitable for an intermediate quiltmaker