This shaped crochet cap pattern, by Jo Sharp, is worked with variegated kid mohair yarn. Perfect for those chilly winter months and makes for a lovely gift for a friend. While you will need to be experienced in crochet, this is a wonderful crochet pattern to enhance your crochet skills.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this shaped cap crochet pattern.
- You can choose to use a similar colour palette to Jo or be creative and make up this great crochet pattern in yarn of your colour choice. Or the choice of the recipient!
- This pattern is worked straight and flat. You will make up the cap flat and join the edges together.
- A great crochet pattern to let your creative flair take flight.
- You could add embellishments to this cap in the way of beading, flowers or even a pom pom!
- Makes a great gift for a friend or for yourself!
- This project is recommended for an intermediate crocheter who wants to extend their crochet skills.