Follow the instructions in Wendy Sheppard's quilt pattern to make traditional Double Nine-patch blocks and Cross blocks from a coordinated array of scraps. Combine them to complete a classic scrappy patchwork quilt for your bed.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photograph and diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, piecing the blocks and sewing them together through to quilting and binding
- No patterns to trace: all the fabric cutting is done with rotary cutter and ruler and you'll only be cutting simple squares and rectangles
- A great quilt design suitable for men, women, teenagers and children
- It's easy to vary the size of the quilt: just make more or fewer blocks and adjust the configuration
- Only small quantities of each fabric are needed making this a great stashbuster project to make, or take inspiration from Wendy's original design and use one fabric range for a cohesive final design
- This project is suitable for an intermediate quiltmaker or a determined beginner who has mastered an accurate 1/4in seam