What a stylish way to carry all our important "crafting stuff"! Lisa Ratford has created this practical and sophisticated bag pattern just for you. This bag pattern is a perfect way to venture into bag making or indeed, to make your craft portable. It's over the shoulder strap; zip pockets and outer pockets are perfect for storing all you need.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this bag pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with templates for the bag shapes templates, ready for tracing.
- A confident sewist will be able to take on this pattern with great success
- You could use a variety of fabrics to make this bag even more visually interesting. A perfect time to use the stash!
- This bag pattern works very well with any number of colour palettes. You can let your imagination run wild or take inspiration from Lisa's colour scheme and use a bright colours and a patterns base as your colour palette.
- This project is recommended for an advanced crafter who would like to extend their bag making and sewing skills.