If you want to create a modern quilt with wow factor, Jane Davidson’s quilt pattern, Colourful Clams, will test your skills in colour and curved piecing.
- Great project for using a fat quarter bundle and showcasing one fabric range
- A fun play on the classic Drunkard’s Path block, using fabric colour and placement to create the clam design
- Embellish your clams with appliqué shapes and let them contrast with the clam background colour for visual impact and dimension
- The ideal project for anyone wanting to explore colour and play around with contrast
- A great project to expand your curved piecing skills
- Easy-to-follow instructions and diagrams will guide you through the process of construction and help you with your quilt layout
- Best suited to more advanced quilters or intermediate quilters looking for a more challenging take on a Drunkard’s Path quilt