Create a very striking quilt that incorporates foundation piecing, traditional patchwork and circular blocks. Chris Jurd's quilt pattern shows you how.
- A comprehensive materials list ensures that you'll have everything you need to complete the project
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photos and diagrams will guide you through every stage in making this quilt from preparing the foundations and templates, piecing the compass, star and Flying Geese blocks and assembling them through to quilting and binding
- All foundations and patterns are provided full size, ready for tracing
- Includes Mariner's Compass and star blocks in several sizes as well as traditional Flying Geese blocks
- Ricrac embellishment adds a touch of whimsy to the centre compass block
- A stunning masterpiece quilt that would make a unique gift to mark a special occasion - bound to become a family heirloom
- This is a project best suited to quiltmakers with advanced skills and prior experience of foundation piecing