Lisa Walton has created a brand-new meaning for the term "candy floss" in this quilt pattern. She's combined fabrics in appealing shades of pink, with just a touch of yellow, to make a quilt as pretty as you could wish for. This vibrant quilt pattern uses fusing and free motion cutting techniques to create individual, interesting blocks that are fused, not pieced, to each other. You will be amazed how quickly you can make this quilt and how much fun it is.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- This quilt works very well with any number of colour palettes
- This quilt pattern uses raw-edge techniques, so hand-dyed fabrics are preferable because the dye penetrates the entire fabric.
- Quilt as desired. Lisa stitched the entire surface of her quilt with free-motion quilting in a continuous curving design. Cross hatching or irregular lines of stitching in different directions would also work well.
- This project is recommended for a beginner crafter who wants to extend their quilting skills.