Make sure the whole family is protected from the sun with Anthea Christensen’s hat pattern with instructions for making four sunhats in a range of sizes from XXX Small all the way up to XXX Large.
- Four patterns are included: man’s, woman’s, girl’s and boy’s hats –a versatile, great-value pattern
- Each hat is reversible – use different fabrics inside and out for two quite different looks.
- Pattern sheet included with all patterns provided full size ready for tracing
- Size chart shows the head circumference for each of the nine sizes for each style of hat
- Hints and tips provided for first-time hat makers
- Encourage the family to wear hats by having them choose their own fabrics – they look terrific in plain solid colours, splashy prints, stripes, and feature prints and you can even use more fabrics with a patchwork brim
- Detailed instructions with close-up photographs make it easy to create the three-dimensional flower for the girl’s hat
- The boy’s hat changes from beachwear to party wear with a stylish upturn of the brim
- A great project for crafters with intermediate-level skills