Choose a stylish quilting-weight or home-furnishing cotton fabric for your feature print when you use Monique Naranjilla’s shoulder bag pattern to accessorise your wardrobe. The size, shape and easy construction of this bag mean that you’ll be able to make one for every new outfit you buy!
- Straightforward cutting and stitching make this a quick and easy bag pattern – perfect for those without much experience in bag making
- It features internal pockets, full lining, bow embellishment, flap, magnetic closure and a leather strap with rivets
- Detailed step-by-step instructions and clear diagrams will guide you through every stage in making the bag
- Full materials list included, ensuring that you’ll have everything you need to complete the project
- Make one (or two!) for yourself and it also makes great gifts for family and friends using fabrics that suit their style
- It’s easy to shorten or lengthen the leather shoulder strap before attaching it to the bag to make it the perfect length for your body
- An ideal project for intermediate-level crafters with some bag making experience or for beginners looking to learn something new