Make your Christmas not only merry but also bright with Leanne Harvey's quilt pattern. This fabulous quilt, which features a row of wrapped gifts and a Christmas tree surrounded by a host of crackers will certainly grab attention hanging on the walls of your home and lift everyone's spirits during the festive season.
- Full materials list included in the instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions illustrated with close-up photos and diagrams take you through each stage of making this project from cutting the fabrics, appliqueing the bows and piecing the tree and crackers blocks through to assembly, quilting and binding
- Applique shapes are provided on the pattern sheet full-size, ready to trace
- Instructions are for fusible-web applique with machined satin stitch, but they can be readily adapted to suit the applique method of your choice
- Constructions of the cracker blocks is streamlined by using 'flippy' triangles
- Use a lightweight batting, and this quilt becomes suitable for a bed during the hot Christmas season in the southern hemisphere
- Suitable for intermediate quiltmakers who enjoy projects that combine patchwork and applique