Boabs At Sunset Quilt
42cm x 30cm (16 5/8in x 11 3/4in)
- Easy to print at home digital pattern sheet
- Simple step-by-step instructions to follow
- Large detailed images and diagrams
- Digital patterns and classes are delivered straight to your inbox for you to download/watch instantly
- You receive lifetime access to any digital pattern or video tutorial purchased
- Products are available to be delivered worldwide
- Digital patterns and instructions are quality, trialled and tested and guaranteed to work
- Brought to you by Australia’s Homespun and Quilters Companion magazines
Gloria Loughman has designed this small quilt pattern to feature a mosaic sky of fused squares to create a very Australian backdrop with a red sunset and a boab tree in the foreground. You will use your colour placement, tracing and free motion quilting skills in this spectacular pattern. A perfect gift for a friend in the country
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with templates for the applique pattern pieces, ready for tracing.
- A great quilt pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- Take inspiration from Gloria's colour scheme and use a brown, natural palette. Or take on a challenge and create your own look, using colour.
- Add texture to the hills, mid-ground and foreground shapes if you wish, referring to the photograph of Gloria's quilt as a guide.
- You could use a variety of fabrics to make this quilt even more visually interesting.
- This project is recommended for intermediate crafter who wants to extend their quilting and applique skills.