Go modern with these fun and funky Basket Case Cushions patterns designed by Chris Jurd. Using foundation-pieced baskets, these quilted cushions are sure to look great in any home, no matter the décor. The smaller size of these cushions make them great practise for your foundation piecing skills. Features three different basket patchwork block designs.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Pattern sheet is included with foundation designs provided full size, ready for tracing
- Foundation piecing and the scrappy nature of the cushions make them ideal scrappy projects - a real stash buster!
- Lots of clear instructions with some helpful foundation piecing tips from Chris included
- Make one, two or all three of the cushion designs to decorate your home, or make them as gifts for friends and family
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through each step from foundation piecing each design through to completing your cushions
- Make it modern, bright and scrappy like Chris's original designs, or try something different - make them to suit your home
- A great pattern for intermediate-level quilters looking to practise foundation piecing