Kate Henderson created this Barn Dance Quilt pattern as she loves to buy and work with precut fabrics - especially 2 1/2in strips. For this quilt pattern, she used one Jelly Roll, paired it with a solid cream fabric and then started cutting. The Sqaure in a square block is then used to make the barn dance blocks and are used to great effect in this quilt pattern.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilt pattern.
- Take inspiration from Kate's colour scheme and use a pastel palette. Or take on a challenge and create your own look.
- This is a great quilt pattern to use jelly rolls of your colour choice.
- A great quilt pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- Quilt as desired. Kate's quilt was machine quilted with a large looping meander pattern.
- Makes a great gift for a friend or housewarming present!
- This project is recommended for beginner quilters who want to extend their quilter skills.