This quilted wall hanging pattern, called Baby Seedpod by Elizabeth Camping, is based on her award-winning quilt, Fantasy Seedpods, has won many awards the world over. You too can add some embellishment to this Australian style wall hanging with seed beads and applique.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this quilted wall hanging pattern.
- Pattern sheet is included with templates for the applique pieces, ready for tracing.
- A great quilted wall hanging pattern to let your creative flair take flight. Use any colour scheme or use up your scraps for the applique pieces.
- You can further personalize your creation with your own embellishments. Elizabeth suggests to embellish the edges of the applique shapes on the cream/ beige panel. She also stitched seed beads along some and hand embroidered detached chain (lazy daisy) stitches on others.
- Quilt as desired. Elizabeth machine quilted around each applique shape 'in the ditch'. She worked horizontal lines of stitching across the cream/beige and dark green background fabric and a stipple on the medium green background fabric.
- This project is recommended for intermediate crafters who want to extend their quilting skills.