If you're looking for a fun, interesting way to use precut fat quarters, the Arrow Quilt pattern by Vanessa Goertzen is the perfect quilt for you! The Arrow blocks are quite simple to machine piece together and they create a stunning final quilt design when assembled together in the final quilt.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Lots of clear instructions with helpful diagrams will help you with the construction of the blocks
- Precut fabric friendly!
- Vanessa used ten fat quarters in the same fabric range for her quilt, but you can mix it up, dip into your stash or use a wider range of fabrics for your version of this quilt design
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through all the steps from cutting your fabrics and piecing your blocks to finishing your quilt
- Take inspiration from the original quilt for your final layout, or try something different with your quilt
- A great pattern for beginner-level quilters