If you love English paper piecing and you’re looking for a creative challenge, Karen Cunningham’s Anna quilt pattern will inspire you to explore the possibilities of EPP.
- Test your English paper piecing skills with a variety of different shapes, including hexagons and stars
- Great scrappy quilt project
- Lots of opportunities for fussy cutting both larger and smaller print fabrics and playing around with fabric selection
- Ideal portable project with all of the English paper piecing and appliqué
- Step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams will guide you through from fabric cutting, the best way to assemble your borders through to completing your quilt
- Detailed diagrams to help with the creation and positioning of the twisting appliqué hexagon and star border
- Ideal project for advanced quilters or English paper piecing addicts wanting a more challenging EPP project to test their skills