Sandra Paul's crocheted cushion pattern celebrates the beauty of butterflies by making centrepieces of them on a blend of subtle backgrounds. The blues, pinks, mauves and greens come together with the same splendor you'd expect from an actual butterfly wing, but in crochet form.
- Full materials list included in instructions
- Detailed step-by-step instructions, colour photographs and clear diagrams take you through the each step of this crochet pattern.
- A great crochet pattern to let your creative flair take flight
- Sandra used a lace zipper, which is inserted differently from most zippers to keep the lacy edge visible. Sandra used a rectangular cushion insert, but if you can't find one, buy a 50cm (20in)square insert, remove some stuffing and close up.
- This design is worked in columns with the columns joined as you go. Australian/UK crochet terminology is used; North American readers should consult a crochet manual to ensure they interpret the instructions correctly.
- Makes a great gift for a housewarming present.
- This project is recommended for intermediate crafters who want to extend their crochet skills.